Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

#TrayWasHere Blog: T.R.A.Y. - Dear Dr. King (#Lyrics Only)

Artist: T.R.A.Y. (Travell Rhythm And You) Song: Dear Dr. King Album: So Midwest Hollywood LP Verse 1: Dear Martin Luther, I mean Dr. King I'm paying my respect cuz I know you had a dream Although you didn't live, to see it to fruition In 2008 we all came to see your vision We voted for the president, a African American I'm grateful cuz I'm proud of him, not because im arrogant Maybe its ironic or symbolic to our fate That it took a man from Africa, to unite the states I'd rather be real then politically correct So I say how I feel, people still get upset I don't see why, but never mind I guess Its harder to remember than it is to forget By the way, We did find James Earl Ray But he said he didn't do it til he died in 98 So we'll never know what happen that day On the balcony, April 4th 1968 I know you fought hard for my rights And it costs me nothing, cuz you paid with ya life I thank you for giving bla

TRAYWASHERE2: TOP 10 MOST PLAYED SONGS!